The Strawberry float cake recipe is perfect for eating during the summer. It is moist and fresh but has a rich cream cheese frosting that balances the cake batter’s sweetness.
This dessert is perfect for any occasion, whether a birthday, a holiday, or a special treat for yourself or your loved ones. With its light and fluffy texture, this cake will surely become a new favorite in your household.
It is Made with fresh strawberries, creamy whipped cream, and a light sponge cake. This dessert is not only delicious but also easy to make.
So, grab your apron and get ready to indulge in a sweet treat that will impress you! I will share the recipe for a Strawberry Float Cake in this blog post with you. So, Let’s start.
How to Make a Strawberry float cake recipe?
Here’s a recipe to make a Strawberry Float Cake:
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter at room temperature
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
1. Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C) and grease a 9-inch cake pan.
2. Whisk together the flour, baking powder, and salt in a medium-sized bowl.
3. In a separate bowl, beat the butter and granulated sugar together until light and fluffy.
4. Add the eggs, one at a time, and beat well after each addition.
5. Gradually add the flour mixture to the butter mixture, alternating with the milk and vanilla extract, and beat until everything is combined.
6. Pour the batter into the prepared cake pan and bake for 25-30 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes clean.
7. Remove the cake from the oven and let it cool completely in the pan.
8. Once cooled, use a knife to loosen the edges of the cake from the pan and transfer it to a serving platter.
9. Top the cake with the sliced strawberries.
10. In a separate bowl, beat the heavy cream and powdered sugar together until stiff peaks form.
11. Spread the whipped cream over the strawberries.
12. Refrigerate the cake for at least 30 minutes before serving to allow the flavors to meld together.
Your Strawberry Float Cake is now ready to be enjoyed!
Here’s the nutrition information for one serving (assuming 8 servings per cake):
- Calories: 336
- Fat: 20.4g
- Saturated Fat: 12.2g
- Cholesterol: 106mg
- Sodium: 141mg
- Carbohydrates: 35.2g
- Fiber: 1.4g
- Sugar: 24.1g
- Protein: 4.2g
Please note that these values are approximate and may vary based on the specific ingredients and serving size used.
Can I Freeze the Strawberry float cake recipe?
Yes, you can freeze this cake if you have leftovers. Wrap the cake well in plastic wrap or aluminum foil, or place it in a freezer bag. It should be fine for about 6 months.
Can I make this strawberry float cake recipe gluten-free?
Yes, you can substitute the flour for gluten-free flour instead of all-purpose flour. It works well with buckwheat flour and soya flour as well.
Is this dessert healthy?
This cake is not the best for your blood sugar levels, but it is okay for a once-in-a-while treat. It uses less oil than other cakes, so it is better than most.
How do you make a strawberry Graham float?
To make strawberries float, follow the same recipe, but use a tablespoon of cinnamon instead of vanilla. You will also need a quarter of a cup of sugar when you add it.
Can I use frozen strawberries in this recipe?
You can use frozen strawberries in this recipe.
In conclusion, this Strawberry Float Cake recipe is a delightful treat that will please your taste buds with its combination of fresh strawberries and whipped cream.
The sponge cake’s light and fluffy texture perfectly contrasts with the sweet and creamy topping. With simple ingredients and easy-to-follow instructions, you can create a delicious dessert that will impress your guests or satisfy your sweet tooth.
So, try this recipe and enjoy the delicious flavors of this Strawberry Float Cake!