CPK butter cake recipe is a great dessert, easy to prepare, and enjoyable. This American Dream cake recipe incorporates the best ingredients, such as eggs, butter, and cream.
The pastry cream filling is then on top of a moist batter whipped or left alone to create this incredible taste sensation.
This California Pizza Kitchen Butter Cake Recipe is tasty yet easy and fun to make dessert. The butter cake recipe is a great treat for any occasion.
This butter cake recipe is easy to follow, so all you need is a few ingredients that are easy to find in your local supermarkets.
This CPK butter cake recipe can be made into many shapes, including round cakes, square cakes, and even shaped brownies or cupcakes.
The shape you choose will depend on your end product’s appearance. You can even use this butter cake recipe to make muffins or cupcakes.
The best part of this cake recipe is that you can have the first piece without guilt because it is good for you. This California Pizza Kitchen butter cake recipe has no cholesterol.
It is also low in calories to enjoy a slice of your favorite dessert with no worries.
This California Pizza Kitchen butter cake recipe is easy to make and only takes about thirty minutes to prepare and bake.
What is CPK (California Pizza Kitchen) butter cake?
CPK butter cake is a great tasting recipe where the ingredients are not only simple but also the process is simple as well.
The recipe starts with a simple flour, sugar, and egg mixture, which will be folded with fresh cream to create this amazing-tasting cake. Then we finish by baking at 350 Degrees Fahrenheit.
This California Pizza Kitchen butter cake recipe is a very easy dessert. The butter cake recipe can be enjoyed as a snack in the afternoon or at lunch.
The interesting thing about this recipe is that it is a simple dessert and one of the most great-tasting desserts one could find.
How to make a CPK butter cake recipe?
Preparation Time: 10 mins
Cook Time: 25 mins
Total Time: 35 mins
Servings: 8 servings
In this recipe, you will need the following ingredients:
- 1 cup butter,
- softened 3 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- ½ cup milk
- 2 (8oz) packages of cream cheese,
- softened ½ cup white sugar
- ¾ cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
Instructions for CPK Butter Cake Recipe:
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line a 9×13-inch baking pan with parchment paper and spray all sides with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
2. Using an electric mixer, beat the butter and sugar until light and fluffy in a large bowl. Add one egg at a time, beating until combined after each addition. Beat in vanilla extract. Combine the flour, salt, and baking powder; add to the butter mixture with milk.
3. Bake for 24 to 26 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes clean. Cool completely on a wire rack before filling with pastry cream. Cool completely and chill for at least 1 hour in the refrigerator before cutting into squares and serving.
4. The Pastry Cream Filling: Put all cream cheese, sugar, cocoa powder, 2 cups warm water, cornstarch, and salt in a bowl, then mix it until creamy. Then let it rest in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
5. Cut the butter cake into squares and put one tablespoon of pastry cream in the middle of each square. Use a fork to swirl together or combine the cream and butter cake. Serve and enjoy!
You may use “Sweetened Condensed Milk” or “Sweetened Condensed Milk.” If you can’t find a sweetened milk substitute with regular condensed milk, add 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract to the chocolate layer insert if desired.
To make scrambled eggs, beat the eggs and add sugar to taste. Mix in milk and vanilla. Mix until well combined.
Fold in flour, salt, and baking powder with a spatula slowly until a creamy texture is formed.
Nutrition Facts of CPK butter cake recipe
- Calories: 420 kcal
- Carbohydrates: 52.2 g
- Protein: 8.75 g
- Fat: 27.4 g
- Sodium: 1321 mg
- Fiber: 2.5 g
- Sugar: 31.3 g
Best 7 Health Benefits of CPK butter cake recipe
1. CPK butter cake recipe helps in weight loss because it is very low in calories.
2. CPK butter cake recipe helps keep a healthy heart and blood pressure because it has no cholesterol and is low in sodium.
3. CPK butter cake recipe has no trans fat because no shortening or hydrogenated oil is used to make it.
4. The CPK butter cake recipe helps keep your bones and teeth healthy because it contains calcium and vitamin D.
5. CPK butter cake recipe helps build strong muscles because of its high protein intake.
6. CPK butter cake recipe reduces stress levels because it releases endorphins.
7. CPK butter cake recipe promotes healthy hair, skin, and nails due to the vitamins A, C, B-6, and E contained within this yummy dessert food item.
Tips For CPK Butter Cake Recipe:
1. CPK butter cake recipe has a high amount of carbohydrates, so people with diabetes should consult a doctor before consuming this dessert.
2. The CPK butter cake recipe contains many calories, so it is not suitable for extreme diets.
Can I Freeze the CPK butter cake recipe?
Yes, you can freeze CPK butter cake without any problem.
Follow these instructions to freeze and make this delicious dessert food fresh for a party or gathering: Cool completely and transfer to an airtight container or plastic freezer bag. To thaw, place in the refrigerator overnight.
To reheat, place in the microwave for a few minutes on half power until warm. This CPK butter cake will last up to 1 week frozen if stored properly in the freezer.
Is the CPK butter cake recipe good for everybody?
CPK butter cake recipe is unsuitable for lactose intolerance because it contains milk. CPK butter cake recipe is not suitable for pregnant women, as it contains an amount of fat.
CPK butter cake recipe is not suitable for people on a diet because it has many carbohydrates.
The flavor does not agree with some people, and many prefer the cake to be sweeter.
The icing may melt at room temperature, so leave it in the refrigerator if you want to eat the butter cake at room temperature.
How do you heat a CPK butter cake?
To make a hot CPK butter cake, place the baking dish in a 350-degree F oven for about 15 minutes.
CPK butter cake recipe is a simple dessert, but it can be served for lunch or any occasion. It is also healthy, low in calories, and does not have trans fat.
I hope you enjoyed this post and will try to make this delicious butter cake recipe at home soon. Take care!
Please comment and tell us what you think about this California Pizza Kitchen butter cake recipe. Please rate our Butter Cake Recipe if you like it.
Hi, I’m Mary, and I’m a cake maker here at Cakerecipenow.com blog. With a passion for all things sweet and a flair for creativity in the kitchen, I spent 5 years perfecting the art of cake making and decorating. Over the years, I’ve honed my skills through countless baking experiments, and I’m excited to share my knowledge and experience with you.
I love trying new recipes, especially when they’re delicious, I love them so much… hope you like them! Thanks for the time!