Today, I’m excited to share my favorite recipe for Apple Cake Tea Room Banana Bread Recipe.
In the realm of delightful homemade treats, few things surpass the simple yet irresistible charm of well-baked banana bread.
This delightful treat combines the comforting flavors of ripe bananas and juicy apples, making it the perfect companion for your afternoon tea or a sweet snack any time of the day.
So, let’s dive right in and whip up this scrumptious creation!
How to Make an Apple Cake Tea Room Banana Bread Recipe?
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 1 hour
Total Time: 1 hour 15 minutes
Yield: 1 loaf (10-12 servings)
• Mixing bowls
• 9×5-inch loaf pan
• Wooden spoon or spatula
• Measuring cups and spoons
• Cooling rack
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1 1/2 cups diced apples (about 2 medium-sized apples)
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts or pecans (optional)
1. Preheat and Prepare:
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C). Grease and flour a 9×5-inch loaf pan.
2. Mix Wet Ingredients:
- In a mixing bowl, combine the mashed bananas, eggs, granulated sugar, melted butter, and vanilla extract. Mix until well combined.
3. Combine Dry Ingredients:
- In another bowl, whisk together the all-purpose flour, baking soda, salt, ground cinnamon, and ground nutmeg.
4. Blend Wet and Dry:
- Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet mixture, stirring until just combined. Be careful not to overmix; a few lumps are okay.
5. Add Apples and Nuts:
- Gently fold in the diced apples and chopped nuts (if using). This will add a delightful crunch and fruity sweetness to your banana bread.
- Pour the batter into the prepared loaf pan and spread it evenly. Bake in the preheated oven for about 60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
Nutrition Facts (Per Serving)
- Calories: 220
- Fat: 8g
- Carbohydrates: 35g
- Protein: 3g
- Fiber: 2g
- Sugars: 18g
1. Enjoy Warm: Slice your Apple Cake Tea Room Banana Bread while it’s still warm, and savor the delightful aroma and flavors.
2. Butter It Up: Spread a little butter or cream cheese on a slice for an extra indulgent treat.
Tips and Variations
1. Ripe Bananas: The riper the bananas, the sweeter and more flavorful your banana bread will be.
2. Add Chocolate Chips: For a decadent twist, throw in some chocolate chips along with the apples and nuts.
1. Fruit-Filled Goodness: This banana bread is loaded with the goodness of bananas and apples, both rich in vitamins and dietary fiber.
2. Moderation is Key: While delicious, remember to enjoy this treat in moderation due to its sugar and calorie content.
Can I use other types of apples for this recipe?
Yes, Feel free to experiment with different apple varieties to find your favorite flavor combination.
Is it necessary to add nuts to the recipe?
No, the nuts are optional. You can omit them if you prefer a nut-free version of this banana bread.
Can I freeze the Apple Cake Tea Room Banana Bread for later?
Yes, you can. Wrap it tightly in plastic wrap and store it in the freezer for up to three months.
What can I serve with this banana bread?
This bread pairs wonderfully with a cup of hot tea, coffee, or a scoop of vanilla ice cream for a delightful dessert.
A delectable Apple Cake Tea Room Banana Bread recipe that’s sure to become a household favorite. Whether you’re serving it at a tea party or simply enjoying it with your morning coffee, this moist and flavorful banana bread is a delightful way to satisfy your sweet tooth.
Now, don’t wait any longer. Head to your kitchen, gather these ingredients and experience the joy of baking this unique treat. Your taste buds will thank you! Happy baking!
Hi, I’m Mary, and I’m a cake maker here at Cakerecipenow.com blog. With a passion for all things sweet and a flair for creativity in the kitchen, I spent 5 years perfecting the art of cake making and decorating. Over the years, I’ve honed my skills through countless baking experiments, and I’m excited to share my knowledge and experience with you.
I love trying new recipes, especially when they’re delicious, I love them so much… hope you like them! Thanks for the time!