A pumpkin coffee cake recipe is a cupcake or cake with a pumpkin-flavored topping consisting of cream cheese, sugar, and spices. It’s perfect for fall!
Pumpkin coffee cake is a moist cake topped with a coffee-flavored cream cheese frosting. It is a great dessert for the fall season and could be served as an alternative to pumpkin pie at Thanksgiving.
Pumpkin Coffee cakes are my favorite type of cake love, and I love how this recipe is simple enough to do as an after-school snack or dessert. If you’re looking for something fast and delicious that your whole family will enjoy, try out this recipe.
How to make a Pumpkin coffee cake recipe?
Preparation Time: 15 mins
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
Ingredients for Pumpkin coffee cake recipe:
Pumpkin Coffee Cake:
- 2 cups (250g) all-purpose flour (spoon & leveled)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 and 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 cup (230g) pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup (100g) packed light or dark brown sugar
- 1/2 cup (120ml) canola or vegetable oil (or melted coconut oil if you prefer)
- 1/4 cup (82g) pure maple syrup
- 1/4 cup (60ml) milk
- 1 cup (120g) confectioners’ sugar
- 2 Tablespoons pumpkin spice coffee creamer, half-and-half, or milk
- 1/4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
Instructions for Pumpkin coffee cake recipe:
Step 1: Preheat the oven to 350 F (175C). Grease and flour two baking pans.
Step 2: In a medium bowl, use a whisk to mix the dry ingredients. Set aside.
Step 3: In a large bowl, mash pumpkin puree (to avoid clumping, the tools I used were a blender or food processor, not a chopper)
Step 4: Add all dry ingredients and whisk well until combined.
Step 5: Add the oil, syrup, milk, and brown sugar to the bowl. Whisk until smooth.
Step 6: Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix until combined. If you over-mix, it will release too much air and dry your cakes.
Step 7: Pour batter into each baking pan, dividing it equally between the two pans. Bake for about 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean with a few moist crumbs attached.
Step 8: Cool the cakes completely in the pans before frosting.
Instructions for Vanilla Icing:
Step 1: Whisk together the confectioners’ sugar and pumpkin spice coffee creamer in a large bowl. Whisk until smooth, adding more creamer to get a pourable consistency. Stir in vanilla.
Step 2: Place the cakes on a large platter. Spread the icing evenly over each cake, and serve.
Nutrition Facts of Pumpkin coffee cake recipe
5 Amazing Health Benefits of Pumpkin coffee cake recipe
1. Pumpkin coffee cake recipe is rich in vitamins B and C, iron, zinc, and beta-carotene.
2. It’s a good source of antioxidants that prevent damage to blood vessels‘ inner lining.
3. According to studies, pumpkin spice coffee creamer could reduce the risk of heart disease.
4. Pumpkin cake has been shown to help treat certain cancers and urinary tract infections.
5. Pumpkin spice coffee creamer may be useful in treating certain types of pain.
Is there coffee in this cake?
No! There is no coffee in this cake. It uses pumpkin spice coffee creamer, a combination of vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg, and ginger.
Can you freeze the coffee cake?
Yes, you can! If you are not serving it immediately, then no problem. Store it in the fridge for up to three days or freeze them to use at a later date.
Is coffee good for my health?
Yes! Coffee is one of the most popular beverages in the world and has been found to play an important role in your health. Many benefits drinking coffee can provide, but here are some of the facts:
➤ It is rich in antioxidants and may prevent damage to the inner lining of blood vessels.
➤ It is a good source of vitamins B and C, iron, zinc, and beta-carotene.
➤ It’s a good source of antioxidants that prevent damage to blood vessels’ inner lining.
Is Camp Coffee good for cakes?
Yes, it is. Camp Coffee is a pioneer in manufacturing and supplying premium quality coffee and coffee essences with a wide range of popular varieties like instant coffee, decaffeinated coffee, and cold brewed coffee.
Did you like the recipe for pumpkin coffee cake? If so, then I think it is time to make it today so that you can start enjoying this fantastic and delicious cake.
Pumpkin coffee cake is a moist cake topped with a coffee-flavored cream cheese frosting. It is a great dessert for the fall season.
I hope you learned something new about coffee in this post. If you have any questions about the video or the recipe, please comment below, and I will get back to you.
Thank You for all your support, guys! I appreciate every single subscriber and comment. You inspire me every day with your motivation and kindness.