This Nicks butter cake recipe is the perfect combination of easy and delicious. It’s one cake that can be made in a few minutes while scrumptious.
The best part of this cake is that it can also be altered to suit your taste buds!
Adapt the amount of butter you plan to use, how much milk you want in your frosting, or how big you want your cake.
This Nicks butter cake recipe is great for a fast birthday cake or any other time you want something easy and delicious!
How to make Nicks’s butter cake recipe?
Preparation Time: 10 mins
Cooking Time: 25 mins
Total Time: 35 mins
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 ½ cups granulated sugar
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
For the glaze:
- ½ cup unsalted butter
- ¼ cup water
- 1 cup granulated sugar
1. Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C). Grease and flour a 9×13-inch baking pan.
2. Whisk the flour, baking powder, and salt in a medium-sized bowl. Set aside.
3. In a large mixing bowl, cream the softened butter and sugar until light and fluffy. You can use an electric mixer or beat by hand.
4. Add the eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Make sure to scrape down the sides of the bowl to incorporate all the ingredients.
5. Gradually add the flour mixture to the butter and sugar mixture, alternating with the milk. Begin and end with the flour mixture, mixing well after each addition. Stir in the vanilla extract.
6. Pour the batter into the prepared baking pan, spreading it evenly.
7. Bake in the preheated oven for about 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean.
8. While the cake is baking, prepare the glaze. In a small saucepan, combine the butter, water, and sugar. Bring the mixture to a boil, reduce the heat, and simmer for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
9. Once the cake is done baking, remove it from the oven and poke several holes in the top using a skewer or fork. Pour the hot glaze over the warm cake, spreading it evenly to cover the surface.
10. Allow the cake to cool completely in the pan before serving. The glaze will soak into the cake, making it moist and flavorful.
11. Once cooled, cut into slices and serve. Enjoy Nick’s delicious butter cake!
Note: You can also add your own variations to the recipe, such as adding lemon zest or a dusting of powdered sugar on top for added flavor and decoration.
What to do with Nick’s butter cake recipe?
For a fast birthday cake, in a large pan, beat together: 3 1/2 cups of chocolate chips, 1 cup of butter, and 1/2 cup of sugar.
Bake at 350 for 15 minutes or until the chocolate mixture is bubbly on top. Spread with Nick’s butter cake recipe as desired.
Nutrition Facts of Nicks butter cake recipe
- Calories: 632 kcal
- Total Fat: 23g
- Saturated Fat:15g
- Sodium: 311mg
- Potassium: 361mg
- Carbohydrates: 61g
- Fiber: 2g
- Sugars: 35g
- Protein: 7g
5 Amazing Serving Ideas for Nicks butter cake recipe
1. Make mini versions of your Nick’s butter cake recipe and serve with some ice cream.
2. Serve Nicks butter cake recipe with the following ingredients: 1/2 cup chocolate chips, 1/4 cup salted peanuts, 1/2 cup chopped strawberries, or any combination of your favorite fruits.
3. For a quick dessert in the summer, serve Nicks’s butter cake recipe with some peaches.
4. To make this cake for a birthday party treat, make mini Nicks butter cake recipes and freeze them later.
5. Bake your cupcakes with Nicks’s butter cake recipe on top. Sprinkle powdered sugar on top, and serve topped with some salted peanuts.
Can I Freeze Nick’s butter cake recipe?
Yes, you may. You can also add some toffee bits to the frosting for a salty taste.
How long does Nicks butter cake recipe last?
This Nicks butter cake recipe should stay fresh in the refrigerator for about 4 -5 days.
If you have any leftovers or have a lot of guests coming over, keep the rest of your Nick’s butter cake recipe in an air-tight container for up to 2 weeks in the refrigerator.
Is Nick’s butter cake recipe healthy?
Yes, Nick’s butter cake recipe is healthy and contains no saturated fat, cholesterol, or trans fat. There are no preservatives used in the recipe either.
You can use this Nicks butter cake recipe to satisfy your sweet tooth without worrying about any negative effects.
Is Nick’s butter cake recipe good for everybody?
This recipe is good for people who want a low-fat dessert that satisfies their sweet tooth.
Nicks butter cake recipe is also good for people on a diet that doesn’t allow them to eat fatty, sugary desserts.
This Nicks butter cake recipe is a delightful treat for anyone who loves baking and eating. It’s sure to have everyone asking for more.
Give it a try. Enjoy your Nick’s butter cake recipe!
If you like this Nicks butter cake recipe, please give it a like and share it with your friends to let them know about this delicious recipe. To know more information, please comment below!
Hi, I’m Mary, and I’m a cake maker here at Cakerecipenow.com blog. With a passion for all things sweet and a flair for creativity in the kitchen, I spent 5 years perfecting the art of cake making and decorating. Over the years, I’ve honed my skills through countless baking experiments, and I’m excited to share my knowledge and experience with you.
I love trying new recipes, especially when they’re delicious, I love them so much… hope you like them! Thanks for the time!