The Herbalife birthday cake shake recipe packs all the flavor of your favorite confectionary dessert with none of those pesky ingredients. It’s simply cocoa powder, and vanilla extract stirred into milk or soy milk, ice cubes, and a splash of water.
Birthday cake is the quintessential birthday dessert, but it’s laden with sugar and other ingredients that can make it a less-than-ideal meal. In contrast, we have the Herbalife birthday cake shake — a guiltless, low-calorie way to celebrate!
Before we get into the recipe, let’s take a moment to discuss the ingredients of the Herbalife birthday cake shake.
Sugar-Free Chocolate: We use cocoa powder to create our shake because it contains no added sugar. It’s a delicious way to add chocolate flavor without the extra calories!
Vanilla Extract: Vanilla extract is the secret ingredient that really takes this shake to the next level of flavor. It pairs well with the chocolate and creates a flavor profile reminiscent of birthday cake.
Milk or Soy Milk: We recommend using milk for this recipe, but soy milk works equally well if you are lactose intolerant. You can experiment with other milk, but we recommend sticking to something low in fat and sugar.
Ice Cubes: Crushed ice and ice cubes work well in this recipe. We recommend using crushed ice because it produces a thicker shake, helping keep it from turning into a watery mess.
Water: Adding a splash of water is optional, but it helps create that perfect chocolatey birthday cake flavor.
How to make Herbalife birthday cake shake recipe?
Preparation Time: 2 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 7 minutes
Servings: 1 Serving
- Blender or a shaker.
- Glass or Shake-container.
Ingredients for Herbalife birthday cake shake recipe:
- Herbalife Nutrition Formula 1 Healthy Meal Nutritional Shake Mix, Cookies’ n Cream-2 scoops
- Herbalife Nutrition Formula 1 vanilla/ chocolate shake mix- 2 scoops
- Cheesecake pudding mix-1 scoop.
- Low-fat milk / Unsweetened almond milk-250 ml
- Ice cubes- 2-3 or as you desired
- almond extract-2tsp
- vanilla extract-2tsp
- Some peanuts ground
- Sugar-free caramel syrup-2 tsp
- Rainbow sprinkles- 1tsp
- Whip cream (optional)- as you desire
Instruction for Herbalife birthday cake shake recipe:
1. Put all the shake mixes, ice cubes, vanilla extract, and almond extract in a blender.
2. Blend them well.
3. Pour it into a glass or the shaker cup with ice cubes.
4. Add some powdered sugar-free caramel syrup, sugar-free rainbow sprinkles, almond jiggers, and whip cream. (optional)
5. Finish it Off with a dash of whipped cream to top it off!
Herbalife Nutrition Formula 1 shake mix is perfect for low-calorie, sugar-free shakes. It’s designed for weight loss and nutritional support. This shake has the key vitamins and minerals needed to keep you looking and feeling your best.
Nutrition Facts of Herbalife birthday cake shake recipe
- Calories: 120kcal
- Fat:1 g
- Carbohydrates: 24 g
- Protein: 2 g
- Sugar: 0 g
Health Benefits of Herbalife birthday cake shake recipe
1. Low-calorie diet: Herbalife’s birthday cake shake recipe is a low-calorie diet and can help you lose weight. So if you want to stay fit and healthy by eating more on fewer calories, this is the best option.
2. Increases metabolism rate: This shake also increases metabolic rate, so it helps to burn more calories naturally and improves your overall health.
3. Helps lose weight: It contains whey protein which helps to transform your body into muscle easily, so it helps reduce your body’s weight easily.
4. It is a good protein source: Protein helps build muscle and weight loss. So the excess calories get burnt off easily by muscle building.
5. Good for health: The ingredients are natural and healthy, so it is good for your health.
6. Helps keep you active: It contains whey protein which helps to transform your body into muscle easily, so it helps reduce your body’s weight easily.
Can I Freeze the Herbalife birthday cake shake recipe?
You can freeze it. Do not stir the shake after adding ingredients in the shaker bowl so the ice won’t melt during freezing. To thaw: Place in refrigerator overnight before drinking.
Can I make a Herbalife birthday cake shake with soy milk?
Yes, you can, but try to use almond or unsweetened milk as much as possible. You can substitute almond or low-fat milk with soy or skim milk, but they both have different consistencies after freezing. So you may have to adjust the consistency of the shake by adding more water or ice cubes.
You May Like: Fairy Toadstool Cake Recipe
Is the Herbalife birthday cake shake recipe good for everybody?
Yes, this shake is good for everyone to have refreshment everyday. It is great for people on a diet with diabetes or other health issues.
However, if you are allergic to any of the ingredients used in the shake, it can also be dangerous. So make sure you are allergic to any ingredients before using them.
So these are some of the Herbalife birthday cake shake recipes that you can easily make at home without worries or without going out and searching for them in some shops.
If you want to enjoy your everyday snack, a nutritious and low-calorie yet tasty Herbalife birthday cake shake is the best option. If you enjoy every delicious bite of this birthday cake shake, then you should know that this recipe has some ingredients that can be harmful to your body.
So be careful while using it and ensure they are not allergic to those ingredients before using it.
How many calories are in a birthday cake shake from Herbalife?
A birthday cake shake from Herbalife has around 120 calories.
How much does a glass of birthday cake shake from Herbalife cost?
The price of a birthday cake shake from Herbalife depends on the supplement company and place you purchase it from.
Does Herbalife have birthday cake flavor in its shakes?
Yes, they do. You can enjoy the delicious birthday cake flavor with a Herbalife Healthy Meal Signature Shake Mix or a Healthy Meal Nutritional Shake Mix.
How do you make the Herbalife shakes?
All the Herbalife shakes are very easy to make. Even if you are a beginner, you can easily make them following some simple steps mentioned above in the post.
Can I add extra ingredients while making Herbalife shakes?
You can do that if you want to add extra ingredients like fruits, nuts, and vegetables. Just be sure to check with your physician if it is safe for you or not before adding extra ingredients to the shake.
How do you make your Herbalife shake thicker?
Adding more ice or frozen fruit can make your Herbalife shake thicker. You might need to adjust the consistency of the shake by adding more water or ice cubes if you use frozen fruit.
How do I thicken up my Herbalife shake with oats?
Try adding more ice to your shake. Oats are naturally thick, so they will thicken up nicely. However, adding too many oats will sink to the bottom.
Hi, I’m Mary, and I’m a cake maker here at Cakerecipenow.com blog. With a passion for all things sweet and a flair for creativity in the kitchen, I spent 5 years perfecting the art of cake making and decorating. Over the years, I’ve honed my skills through countless baking experiments, and I’m excited to share my knowledge and experience with you.
I love trying new recipes, especially when they’re delicious, I love them so much… hope you like them! Thanks for the time!