The brave spell cake recipe is a uniquely iced cake that tastes delicious with two layers of chocolate cake and buttercream frosting. It’s made with super secret ingredients that can be found if you have a bunch of free time and some baking skills.
This recipe is not necessarily for those celebrating their birthday but for people who want to try something different than the usual cake recipes. The brave spell cake recipe is for all brave enough to try this unique iced dessert with two layers of chocolate cake and buttercream frosting.
How to make Brave spell cake recipe?
Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cooking Time: 35 minutes
Yield: 12 servings
Ingredients for Brave spell cake recipe:
- 2 cups sugar + 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 ½ cups flour + 1/4 cup flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 3 eggs + 2 egg yolks
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract + 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Directions for Brave spell cake recipe:
Step 1: Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Sift together the flours. Add the baking soda and salt to it. Cream butter and both sugars until light. Add eggs, egg yolks, and vanilla extract. Quickly stir in dry ingredients.
Step 2: Bake for 30 to 35 minutes in a greased and floured 10-inch bundt pan at 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Allow cooling for 20 minutes.
Step 3: Heat the broiler, remove it from the oven and pour the cake mixture over with a spoon until it is level. Place under the broiler for 1 minute until browned. Cool completely and add frosting on top of it.
Step 4: Prepare the frosting. Beat butter and shortening until soft, add confectioners’ sugar in small batches, add vanilla, then beat well on high speed for about 2 minutes. Apply frosting on top of the cake and sprinkle graham crackers on top of it. Cut out any pattern you want with the help of a cookie cutter.
Step 5: Serve chilled, do not add any candles.
Nutrition Facts of Brave spell cake recipe
You will get an extra 10 calories per serving calories from fat when you add peppermint on top of the cake.
7 Best Health Benefits of Brave spell cake recipe
Here are the 7 healthy benefits you can gain from eating this cake:
1. Brave spell cake recipe is a low-calorie and cholesterol-free cake with 2 layers of chocolate cake and buttercream frosting. It will not cause weight gain so that you can control your weight, and it is also very easy to prepare.
2. This brave spell cake recipe can be eaten without guilt because it is rich in fiber, which helps with constipation and bowel movements and reduces the risk of heart disease and stroke.
3. Brave spell cake is low in fat, which can help you reduce the risk of heart disease and stroke.
4. Calcium is a mineral that this cake has at a much greater amount than the normal total amount of milligrams per serving than other regular cakes. Calcium will help with strong bones, which are especially important for women and children since it aids in preventing age-related bone loss.
5. This cake is not high in calories; you will feel much healthier after eating this cake.
6. It is very filling; you will feel full when you eat this cake, making it a great treat for a special event or party.
7. Brave spell cake recipe is low in sugar, which means that it is healthy for you and effective in controlling your weight and avoiding diabetes.
Can I Freeze the Brave spell cake recipe?
Yes! You can freeze the brave spell cake recipe. The cake’s texture will remain the same when you defrost it, but it might have some frosting on top of it. It will taste just as delicious as a fresh cake, and you can cut it into slices and serve it to your guests if you do not have time to enjoy it immediately.
Is It Good for Children?
Yes! It is a great treat for children celebrating birthdays or special events. If you have kids, you probably know how difficult it is to find desserts they will eat and enjoy. Most of the time, they want a lot of colorful sugary desserts that have almost no nutritional value, but this cake has plenty of nutritional value, so it’s good for their health too.
Can You Make a Substitute for the Brave spell cake recipe?
Yes, you can make a substitute for the Brave spell cake recipe. If you do not want to mess with measuring and mixing all of these things, then you can try other recipes like this one.
Real Tips for Making This Recipe
Here are some tips you can use when making this recipe to help you make it as delicious as possible.
1. Add peppermint extract to the frosting and use a red frosting color to make it look like a magic potion.
2. Use a different color of frosting and sprinkle with crushed graham crackers to make it look like rocks from outer space if you want the cake to be more unique and stand out among other cakes for your party or special event.
3. If you want to use it to celebrate a birthday, you can give your guests candies shaped like candy earth like gumdrops. Place them on top of the cake for a fun idea.
4. Have fun with making this cake; when you make it for the first time, you will know what kind of pattern and design you would like on top of it, so keep those in mind before starting the frosting.
5. If you want to make your cake look like something else, you can try adding some melted chocolate chips to the cake for a different look.
6. After making this recipe, freeze it for about 2 days, and when it is frozen, you can add frosting over it using a spoon.
You can make this healthy cake for your special event or party. It is delicious and will help you get more fit and healthy if you eat it more often. Do not forget to share your experience with your friends and family after making the cake for the first time. You can also rate this recipe if you think it deserves 5/5.
Thank you for reading, and we hope you will make this cake for your next special event. For more information about the Brave spell cake recipe. Please comment below.