The birthday cake oreos recipe is an easy dessert recipe that will please any birthday party guest. These soft, moist cake-flavored ice cream sandwiches are perfect for your birthday parties or other special occasions.
Cookies are a must for a proper birthday cake, but sometimes it can be hard to find the time to bake.
These Oreos have been soaked in liquid vanilla frosting and then rolled in orange crumbs covered with white chocolate and sprinkles. You can put them on your cake, icing, or brownies as you wish!
But wait, they’re not just for birthdays! These creme-filled cookies are great as any little gift or treat.
They’re sure to be a hit for any occasion or just snack on their own. You can put them on cupcakes, cookies, or brownies for a fun surprise.
How to make a Birthday cake Oreos recipe?
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
Ingredients for Birthday cake Oreos recipe:
- 2 Oreos, crushed
- ½ tsp. orange extract
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup boiling water
- 2 cups confectioners’ sugar
- 1 1/2 cups salted butter
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup black cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
Birthday Cake Frosting:
- 3/4 cup salted butter softened
- 1 1/2 tsp cake batter flavoring
- 4 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- milk to thin
- rainbow sprinkles
Instructions for Birthday cake Oreos recipe:
1. Place Oreos in a food processor and grind until fine. Add extracts and baking powder, and mix well.
2. Add flour and boiling water, and mix into regular cookie dough.
3. Shape 3 tablespoon-sized balls of dough, place them on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper or wax paper and freeze for 30 minutes.
4. In a separate bowl, whisk together the confectioner’s sugar and butter until smooth, add salt and vanilla extract, and beat again. Stir in black cocoa powder.
5. Roll balls in chocolate glaze, place back on a cookie sheet and freeze for 30 minutes.
6. Heat oven to 350 degrees F and bake for 12 minutes.
7. Let cool completely before frosting or decorating with sprinkles.
8. To make the frosting, beat butter until smooth, and add flavoring, powdered sugar, and milk as needed to thin down the batter.
9. Spread frosting on top of cookies and decorate.
10. Store in the fridge until ready to serve.
Nutrition Facts of Birthday cake Oreos recipe
Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving
|Total Fat||21.28 g|
|Saturated Fat||10.17 g|
|Total Carbs||73.18 g|
7 Amazing Health Benefits of Birthday cake Oreos recipe
1. Birthday cake Oreos recipe can help to lower blood sugar.
2. This Birthday cake Oreos recipe helps to prevent cancer.
3. It helps you to strengthen bones.
4. It helps children to get good sleep as this Birthday cake Oreos recipe can control their sugar level.
5. The Birthday cake Oreos recipe can help to prevent Alzheimer’s disease and dementia. It contains antioxidants called flavonoids that can reduce the risk of Alzheimer’s disease and dementia.
6. The Birthday cake Oreos recipe may help to prevent heart disease.
7. It helps in the prevention of type 2 diabetes.
What is birthday cake flavor OREO?
OREO is a brand of cookies and cream-flavored Oreo. It tastes like soft vanilla cake but with the crispiness of an Oreo cookie.
The cookie consists of a soft cream-filled center surrounded on the outside by a crispy wafer shell, also known as a wafer cookie, oreo cookie, or cream-filled traditional chocolate sandwich cookie.
How can I decorate my OREO cake at home?
You can decorate your OREO cake with icing, chocolate, and whole Oreo cookies. Children love to have the entire Oreo cookies on their birthday cake!
What is the icing in an OREO made of?
The icing in an OREO is made of confectioner’s sugar and vegetable shortening.
How much does a ream of paper weigh?
A ream of A4 paper weighs about 1.41 lb / 0.64 kg. However, this will vary depending on the thickness or quality of the paper and which side it is printed on (the heavier weight will be on the other side).
Is the Birthday cake Oreos recipe good for everybody?
The birthday cake Oreos recipe is good for everybody as this recipe is tasty, rich, and healthy. The birthday cake oreo recipe is an easy dessert recipe that will please any birthday party guest.
The birthday cake oreos recipe is one of the most popular desserts you can make at home. It’s so easy to make, and the taste is amazing.
This Birthday cake Oreos recipe will be a hit at your next party or event! Don’t forget to share this yummy treat with your family and friends! Happy Birthday!
I hope you like this Birthday cake Oreos recipe from my kitchen. Please share your comment and photo with me if you make this recipe.
Do you like the Birthday cake Oreos recipe? Please feel free to leave your valuable comments below. If you like this recipe, please share it with your family & friends.
Hi, I’m Mary, and I’m a cake maker here at Cakerecipenow.com blog. With a passion for all things sweet and a flair for creativity in the kitchen, I spent 5 years perfecting the art of cake making and decorating. Over the years, I’ve honed my skills through countless baking experiments, and I’m excited to share my knowledge and experience with you.
I love trying new recipes, especially when they’re delicious, I love them so much… hope you like them! Thanks for the time!